Creating a lease; there are several ways to do this:
- Click on BUILDINGS option on the left main menu
- Click on OVERVIEW which will bring you to the LEASES page:
- click on LEASES
- click on the GREEN PLUS button or the ADD LEASE button. If there are no tenants you will be redirected to the CONTACTS page:
Once you have created the tenant click Save; you will be redirected back to the LEASES page.
Next click on the Green Button or the Add Lease button to add and link the lease to a tenant.
Note: confirm that the Building and Unit associated to the lease are correct and click on the Add lease button to load the Lease information
How to complete the lease:
- Choose the FREQUENCY e.g. monthly, yearly
- enter the starting date in the FROM field
- enter the end date in the TO field
- enter the amount of the rent in the AMOUNT field
- choose your tenant from the TENANT field
- CATEGORY allows you to track and organize the entry in your income statement and reports
- If you have several tenants renting a unit you can create multiple tenants per lease.
- To confirm and activate the lease click Save.